Erasmus+‎ > ‎Incoming students‎ > ‎

How do I apply?

Follow these steps to apply for an Exchange semestre or year at Conservatorio Superior de Música de Canarias (Gran Canaria or Tenerife)

1.   Contact your own International Relations Office at your home university and find out whether your university has an exchange agreement with CSMC. You can also refer to our list of bilateral agreements. 

2.     Send the required documents by e-mail or post to the International Office at CSMC

§  Nomination. It is carried out through your home university, which also sends your documents.

§  Student Aplication form (attached at the bottom of the page). Please select if you wish to study in Gran Canaria or Tenerife.

§  Transcript of Records.

§  Learning Agreement (attached at the bottom of the page). You can find course catalogue information on this website.

§  Curriculum vitae

§  Recording CD/DVD: Three pieces of music from different periods. Duration: about 20 minutes.

§  Motivation letter

§  Letter of recommendation from your principal study teacher.

DEADLINEthe applications must reach the Conservatorio Superior de Música de Canarias by 30th April (first semester of full year) or by 31st October (second semester). Documents must be sent to next email addresses or post:

 Location Gran Canaria. Prof. Jose María Curbelo ( C/ Maninidra, 1. 35002 Las Palmas de GC Tfno. 928 43.16.07 Fax 928 43.15.99

 Location Tenerife C/ Pedro Suárez Hernández, 2. 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tfno. 922 66.06.00 Fax 922 64.20.99

Academic calendar

Relaciones Internacionales,
20 ene. 2016 15:49
Relaciones Internacionales,
20 ene. 2016 15:48
Yónatan Sánchez Santianes,
9 ene. 2012 13:36